- October 16, 2018: MOPS Group - Elmhurst, IL - Now That We Know ...
- November 1, 2018: MOPS Group - Dyer, IN - Using Sticks to Build a Structure
- November 16, 2018: MOPS Group - Cary, IL - Now That We Know...
- November 20, 2018: Mom 2 Mom - Rockford, IL - Connecting to Christmas
- November 29, 2018: United Methodist Church - Batavia, IL - Connecting to Christmas
- January 10, 2019: MOPS Group - Dyer, IN - TBD
- January 22, 2019: MOPS Group - Bourbonnais, IL - Using Sticks To Build A Structure
- February 5, 2019: MOPS Group - Carmel, IN - TBD
- April 12, 2019: MOPS Group - Beecher, IL - Saving Summer
- May 2, 2019: MOPS Group - Grayslake, IL - Saving Summer
“Hearing Nadia speak with such passion and conviction changed by outlook on parenting. What I appreciate even more in hearing Nadia speak is her ability to connect with experienced parents, newbie’s like myself and everyone in between.” Shannon from Minnesota
“I just wanted to thank you again for introducing me to your amazing discipline program. My house is staying clean, without nagging, and my girls argue almost daily over initatives that they both WANT to do. This is so cool! So thanks your, thank your, thank your for what you do. You have been such a blessing to me.” Debi from Michigan