- March 18, 2020: North Palos School District #117 - Palos Hills, IL - How to Raise a Reader
- December 6, 2019: Orland Park CRC - Orland Park, IL - Connecting to Christmas
- November 16, 2019: Crossroads Church - Schererville, IN - For Everything There is a Season
- November 13, 2019: North Palos School District #117 - Palos Hills, IL - Using Sticks! to Build a Structure
- October 25, 2019: Christian Educators Association Convention - South Bend, IN - Now That We Know
- October 24, 2019: Christian Educators Association Convention - South Bend, IN - Now That We Know
- October 13, 2019: Elmhurst CRC - Elmhurst, IL - Using Sticks! to Build a Structure
- May 18, 2019: MomCo - McHenry, IL - Using Sticks! to Build a Structure
- May 12, 2019: Brookfield CRC - Bookfield, WI - Saving Summer
- May 2, 2019: MOPS Group - Grayslake, IL - Saving Summer
- April 17, 2019: North Palos School District Office - Palos Hills, IL - Now That We Know
- April 12, 2019: MOPS Group - Beecher, IL - Saving Summer
- April 10, 2019: Annual Spring Tea - Delavan, IL - Balancing Act
- February 28, 2019: Mops Group - Carrolton, TX - Now That We Know
- February 25, 2019: Mops Group - McKinney, TX - Now That We Know
- February 23, 2019: MomCo - McHenry, IL - Now That We Know
- February 5, 2019: MOPS Group - Carmel, IN - Now That We Know
- January 10, 2019: MOPS Group - Dyer, IN - Using Sticks! to Build a Structure
- December 4, 2018: Moms Group - Oak Forest, IL - Connecting to Christmas
- November 29, 2018: United Methodist Church - Batavia, IL - Connecting to Christmas
“It has been a delight to hear Nadia Speak! Her delivery is in love from her heart, and her material is inspired by the Holy Spirit, enlightening, and applicable.” Kristen from Illinois
“Hearing Nadia speak with such passion and conviction changed by outlook on parenting. What I appreciate even more in hearing Nadia speak is her ability to connect with experienced parents, newbie’s like myself and everyone in between.” Shannon from Minnesota
“I just wanted to thank you again for introducing me to your amazing discipline program. My house is staying clean, without nagging, and my girls argue almost daily over initatives that they both WANT to do. This is so cool! So thanks your, thank your, thank your for what you do. You have been such a blessing to me.” Debi from Michigan
10 thoughts on “My Calendar”
I run a MOPs group in West Chicago. I was wondering what your speaking fee is? Also what is your “Using Sticks to Build a Structure” about?
Thanks so much for asking! I have some available dates in the spring and am booking into next year. I would love to talk with you about speaking about Sticks! Take a peek on my topic page to read a synopsis of this presentation. It is my most popular talk! I look forward to hearing from you!
I was also wondering about your fee for speaking. I coordinate a MOPS group in South Bend, IN and got a mailing from you. We normally have speakers who do not charge but if our leadership team was interested and we could work it into the budget we could make an exception.
Hi Krystina! Thanks for the post. I would love to work something out to come and speak for your group. If you go to the speaking section of this site (see headers above), you can contact me from there and we will see what we can do about the fees. I do charge to speak but also understand the reality of a tight budget. Let’s talk! 🙂
Im trying here too. You were on Chris Fabry and talking about the 3 gifts and Im trying to get more info so I can share the info with our pastor for the bulletin. Your contact page wants us to do bold face and that is not allowed in my and Im guessing others there is no link to change to bold face to enter your codes.
Loved your ideas shared on Chris Fabry Moody program, I was out driving and that is how I got wind of your info.
Hi Bev! Thanks for reaching out! We have had some technical difficulties with my website since Monday afternoon so I have not been able to respond until now. There are still some things on the site that are “wonky” but we are working on the server issues to get everything back up and running smoothly! I am currently writing a post that will offer links to several of the things that I referenced on the show and I think you will find that really helpful. The three gifts idea would be a wonderful thing to cover in your bulletin! What a great idea! All the details of the gifts brought by the wise men, and their significance, are in my devotional booklet called Connecting to Christmas. The link to this resource will be posted soon on my site. In the meantime, I am happy to share that the gold gift is something we really want, the Frankincense gift leads to spiritual growth and the Myrrh gift is for the body. I hope this helps!
All the info you are looking for is now available in this post: http://nadiaswearingen-friesen.com/uncategorized/welcome-chris-fabry-live-listeners/
Thanks again for your patience while we worked through our server issues! 🙂
You came to our mom2mom group this past year and gave your sticks talk. Loved it! I also heard you speak at hearts at home this past year. Would love to have you come again to Faith CRC this year if you schedule allows. Some possible dates/topics that we are interested in: Connecting to Christmas on Thursday, Dec. 8, 2016. Nurturing your Child’s Spirit on either Thurs, March 9 or Thurs, 23, 2017. Or Time to play outside on either April 13, or 27, 2017. Do you have any of those dates available? I look forward to hearing from you!
Faith CRC, Elmhurst, IL
Hi Nadia, I am a Director of Religious Education in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. I am looking for a speaker to come and talk to my parents. Either on a Wednesday evening around 6pm or a Sunday afternoon or evening session. The age group of the parents children would be Kindergarten to eight grade. Please let me know your availability and also your fees.
Thanks so much!
I just wanted to touch base. I contacted you via email. Be in touch! I would love to speak for your group.