Summer and Sanity On-line Seminar
Provides: One month of ideas, support, teaching, empowerment
- One Facebook Live re: Sticks, directions for use, and how they can improve your summer.
- One Facebook Live on specific technology reduction ideas.
- Sample daily schedules to create a relaxing and fun summer (One for families with parents who work outside the home, one for families with a stay-at-home parent)
- A list of recommended resources to have on hand
- Frequent discussion questions to help you process things like: How do I get my kids to play outside? What can I do on a tight budget? Should my kids have daily chores during the summer? What strategies work for reducing screen time? What can we do as a family this summer? How can I manage the constant demands for food? Am I supposed to support my kids academically in the summer? How can I foster spiritual growth in my kids? What if I need a break?
- Age specific book recommendations to help kids learn to love reading!
- Ideas for crafts your kids can do themselves
- Specific ideas to help your kids reconnect with nature.
- A downloadable set of Table Talk cards to improve conversation your family enjoys during meals.
- Access to a supportive community of Moms who understand your situation
- An awesome bubble recipe!
- And so much more!!!
All for the low introductory rate of $5! Purchase your ticket below!